- To create high quality technical manpower with a sound footing on engineering expertise, managerial skills and exemplary professional conduct to fulfil the aspirations of the fast changing industrial demand.
- To develop innovative research capabilities and entrepreneurial skills in the young men and women by building industrial and international collaborations and making them responsive to the corporate, professional and social obligations.
- Achieve Intellectual Excellence and Integrity.
- Develop human resources to serve the nation.
- Provide internationally acclaimed engineering education & practices.
- Nurture professional creativity and academic freedom.
- Engage in cutting-edge research to generate new knowledge.
- Knowledge sharing through national and international collaborative projects.